Engaged in the research and development production and promotion of new veterinary
HuifuningTM Instruction of Transmissible Gastroenteritis and Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Vaccine, Live （Strain SD/L and LW/L）
This page contains information for veterinary use Only.
China Veterinary Drug Biological Product Approval No. :
ACTIVE SUBSTANCE (1 Dose):
Transmissible Gastroenteritis virus stain SD/L (≥1.0*105.0TCID50 /ml)
Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea virus stain LW/L (≥1.0*107.0TCID50 /ml)
Lossen spongy mass withdilution
· For vaccination of healthy pregnant sow and gain immunity as an aid in the prevention of transmissible gastroenteritis and porcine epidemic diarrhea.
· In practice, studies in commercial pigs have shown the onset of immunity is 6 months.
DOSAGE FOR EACH SPECIES, ROUTE(S) AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION:
· For sow, Initial 2mL intramuscular dose 40 days before labour, followed by a second 2 mL dose 20 to 28 days later.
· For piglet at 7 to days after weaning, initial 2mL intramuscular dose followed by a second 2 mL dose 14 days later
· If the vaccine is discoloration, emulsification, bottle breakage, mixed foreign matter, etc., Do Not Use.
· Use entire contents within 1 hour when first opened
· There can be a small amount of precipitation at the bottom after placing it for a long time, but it will be a uniform water-soluble suspension after shaking it. Warm the vaccine to room temperature immediately prior to administration.
SPECIAL STORAGE PRECAUTIONS:
Store and transport refrigerated (4 ℃- 8 ℃).
Do not freeze and keep away from directing sunlight.
Do not use after the expiry date that is stated on the carton and the label (Valid for 18 months).
Special precautions for use in animalsAppropriate veterinary and husbandry measures should be taken to avoid cross contamination of flocks.
Gentle fixation with pregnant sow to reduce the physical stress to prevent abortion.
Special precautions to be taken by the person administering the veterinary medicinal product to animals
Wash and disinfect hands and equipment after use.
Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interactionNo information is available on the safety and efficacy of this vaccine when used with any other veterinary medicinal product. A decision to use this vaccine before or after any other veterinary medicinal product therefore needs to be made on a case by case basis.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR THE DISPOSAL OF UNUSED PRODUCT OR WASTE MATERIALS, IF ANY:
Any unused veterinary medicinal product or waste materials derived from such veterinary medicinal product should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements.
No. 25 Yuwenkai Road
Luolong district, Luoyang City,