Engaged in the research and development production and promotion of new veterinary
Newcastle Disease Vaccine, Live (Strain La Sota)
This page contains information on Newcastle Disease for veterinary use Only.
China Veterinary Drug Biological Product Approval No. :
Newcastle Disease Virus Strain La Sota CVCC AV1615 (≥106.0 ELD50/0.05ml)
This vaccine aids in the prevention of Newcastle disease in chickens.
DOSAGE FOR EACH SPECIES, ROUTE(S) AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION:
· Administration can be nasal drip, eye drip, core spray or drinking water with dilute.
· Dilute vaccine with clean, cool, non-chlorinated tap water or saline in accordance with the dose amount on the label.
· For nasal drip or eye drip use, 0.05ml/feather. For core spray or drinking water use, 0.1ml/feather.
· If the vaccine is discoloration, emulsification, bottle breakage, mixed foreign matter, etc., Do Not Use.
· VACCINATE ONLY HEALTHY CHICKENS. If the flock had infectious mycoplasma, Do Not vaccination with core spray.
· Use up within 4 hours after the rehydrated vaccine first open
· If the vaccine is refrigerated, it should be allowed to warm to a temperature between 15 ℃ to 25 ℃ before reconstitution of the freeze-dried powder.
SPECIAL STORAGE PRECAUTIONS:
Store and transport refrigerated (- 15 ℃).
Do not freeze and keep away from light.
Do not use after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and the label (Valid for 24 months).
Special precautions for use in animals Appropriate veterinary and husbandry measures should be taken to avoid cross contamination of flocks.
Special precautions to be taken by the person administering the veterinary medicinal product to animals
Wash and disinfect hands and equipment after use.
Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction No information is available on the safety and efficacy of this vaccine when used with any other veterinary medicinal product. A decision to use this vaccine before or after any other veterinary medicinal product therefore needs to be made on a case by case basis.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR THE DISPOSAL OF UNUSED PRODUCT OR WASTE MATERIALS, IF ANY:
Any unused veterinary medicinal product or waste materials derived from such veterinary medicinal product should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements.
100feathers/bottle， 250 feathers/bottle，500 feathers/bottle，1000 feathers/bottle，2000 feathers/bottle，
10 bottles/BoxX40 boxes/ case
No. 25 Yuwenkai Road
Luolong district, Luoyang City,