Engaged in the research and development production and promotion of new veterinary
Haemophilus Parasuis Bivalent Vaccine, Inactivated (Serotype 4, Strain JS+ Serotype 5, Strain ZJ)
This page contains information for veterinary use Only.
China Veterinary Drug Biological Product Approval No.:
ACTIVE SUBSTANCE (1 Dose):
Haemophilus ParasuisSerotype 4 Strain JS(Before inactivation≥2.0*109.0CFU/head)
Haemophilus ParasuisSerotype 5 Strain ZJ(Before inactivation≥2.0*109.0CFU/head)
Grayish-white suspensionfor injection
For the prevention and control of polyserositis caused by Haemophilus parasuis serotype 4 and serotype 5 Efficacy in swine. Duration of immunity is 24 weeks.
After immunization, adverse reaction, If some individual pigs appear mild allergic reaction, treat with epinephrine.
DOSAGE FOR EACH SPECIES, ROUTE(S) AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION:
· Initial 2mL intramuscular dose followed by a second 2 mL dose 3 weeks later;
· For sow, Initial 2mL intramuscular dose at 8 to 9 weeks followed by a second 2 mL dose 3 weeks later, afterward revaccinate 2 mL dose 4 to 5 weeks before labour;
· For piglet at 3 to 4 weeks, initial 2mL intramuscular dose followed by a second 2 mL dose three weeks later
· If the vaccine is discoloration, emulsification, bottle breakage, mixed foreign matter, etc., Do Not Use.
· Use entire contents on the day when first opened
· There can be a small amount of precipitation at the bottom after placing it for a long time, but it will be a uniform water-soluble suspension after shaking it. Warm the vaccine to room temperature immediately prior to administration.
SPECIAL STORAGE PRECAUTIONS:
Store and transport refrigerated (2 ℃- 8 ℃).
Do not freeze and keep away from light.
Do not use after the expiry date that is stated on the carton and the label (Valid for 18 months).
Special precautions for use in animalsAppropriate veterinary and husbandry measures should be taken to avoid cross contamination of flocks.
Special precautions to be taken by the person administering the veterinary medicinal product to animals
Wash and disinfect hands and equipment after use.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR THE DISPOSAL OF UNUSED PRODUCT OR WASTE MATERIALS, IF ANY:
Any unused veterinary medicinal product or waste materials derived from such veterinary medicinal product should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements.
4ml/bottle×600bottles/Case; 10ml/bottle×600bottles/ Case; 20ml/bottle×300bottles/ Case; 50ml/bottle×120bottles/ Case; 100ml/bottle×60bottles/ Case; 250ml/bottle×40bottles/ Case;
No. 25 Yuwenkai Road
Luolong district, Luoyang City,