Engaged in the research and development production and promotion of new veterinary
Newcastle disease, infectious bronchitis, egg drop syndrome, avian influenza. H9 subtype quadruple inactivated vaccine (La Sota strain + M41 strain + AV127 strain + HL strain)
This page contains information for veterinary use only.
China Veterinary Drug Biological Product Approval No. :
Newcastle Disease Virus Strain La Sota (Before inactivated≥3.5×108.0EID50/0.1ml)
InfectiousBronchitisVirus StrainM41 (Before inactivated≥3.5×106.0EID50/0.1ml)
Avian Influenza Virus (H9N2) Strain HL(Before inactivated≥3.5×108.0EID50/0.1ml)
EggDrop Syndrome Virus StrainAV127 (Before inactivatedHA≥ 1:40960)
White emulsionfor injection
· This product has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy broilerpreventing Newcastle disease, Infectious Bronchitis virus, EggDropSyndrome Strainand Avian Influenza Virus.
· Onset of immunity is 2 to 4 weeks before broiler first laying.
· Immunity duration for is 5 months
DOSAGE FOR EACH SPECIES, ROUTE(S) AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION:
· Intramuscular or subcutaneous administration: 0.5 ml of the vaccine for 2 to 4 weeks before broiler first laying .
· If the vaccine is refrigerated, it should be allowed to warm to a temperature between 15 ℃ to 25 ℃.
· If the vaccine is discoloration, emulsification, bottle breakage, mixed foreign matter, etc., Do Not Use.
· Use entire contents on the day when first opened
SPECIAL STORAGE PRECAUTIONS:
Store and transport refrigerated (2 ℃ - 8 ℃).
Do not freeze and keep away from light.
Do not use after the expiry date that is stated on the carton and the label (Valid for 12 months).
Special precautions for use in animals Appropriate veterinary and husbandry measures should only be taken to the healthy chicken.
Special precautions to be taken by the person administering the veterinary medicinal product to animals
Wash and disinfect hands and equipment after use.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR THE DISPOSAL OF UNUSED PRODUCT OR WASTE MATERIALS, IF ANY:
Any unused veterinary medicinal product or waste materials derived from such veterinary medicinal product should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements.
100ml/bottleX 60bottles/Box,250 ml/bottleX 40 bottles/Box, 500 ml/bottleX 20 bottles/Box
No. 25 Yuwenkai Road
Luolong district, Luoyang City,