Engaged in the research and development production and promotion of new veterinary
Newcastle Disease, Avian Influenza(H9 Subtype), Infectious Bursal Disease Vaccine; Inactivated (Strain La Sota + Strain SZ + rVP2 Protein)
This page contains information for veterinary use only.
China Veterinary Drug Biological Product Approval No. :
Newcastle Disease Virus Strain La Sota (Before inactivated≥3×108.0EID50/0.1ml)
Avian Influenza Virus (H9N2) Strain SZ (Before inactivated≥3×108.0EID50/0.1ml)
Infectious Bursal Disease virusrVP2 protein(AGID ≥ 1:48)
White emulsionfor injection
This product has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy chicken preventing Newcastle disease, Infectious Bronchitis virus, Avian Influenza Virus and Infectious Bursal Disease.
Onset of immunity is 2 to 4 weeks before broiler chickens first laying.
Immunity duration for 7 to 14 days chicks is 4 months，and 6 months for over 14 days chicks.
DOSAGE FOR EACH SPECIES, ROUTE(S) AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION:
· Intramuscular or subcutaneous administration: 0.3ml of the vaccine for 7 to14 days of age, 0.5 ml of the vaccine for over 14 days of age.
· If the vaccine is refrigerated, it should be allowed to warm to a temperature between 15 ℃ to 25 ℃.
· If the vaccine is discoloration, emulsification, bottle breakage, mixed foreign matter, etc., Do Not Use.
· Use entire contents on the day when first opened
· Can be use with Infectious bursallive vaccine as basic immunization before or with immunization
28 days before slaughter
SPECIAL STORAGE PRECAUTIONS:
Store and transport refrigerated (2 ℃ - 8 ℃).
Do not freeze and keep away from light.
Do not use after the expiry date that is stated on the carton and the label (Valid for 18 months).
Special precautions for use in animals Appropriate veterinary and husbandry measures should only be taken to the healthy chicken.
Special precautions to be taken by the person administering the veterinary medicinal product to animals
Wash and disinfect hands and equipment after use.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR THE DISPOSAL OF UNUSED PRODUCT OR WASTE MATERIALS, IF ANY:
Any unused veterinary medicinal product or waste materials derived from such veterinary medicinal product should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements.
100ml/bottleX 60bottles/Box,250 ml/bottleX 40 bottles/Box, 500 ml/bottleX 20 bottles/Box
No. 25 Yuwenkai Road
Luolong district, Luoyang City,